Thank you for your interest in applying to CEIP, the Culinary Enrichment and Innovation Program — a culinary leadership program from The Culinary Institute of America and Hormel Foods.
Application window is now closed.
Incomplete applications cannot be processed. Upon submission of your application you will receive confirmation of receipt. You will receive a formal response to your application by email no later than August 26, 2015. Only 16 students will be selected to participate in this Class of 2016 CEIP program.
• 10+ years professional culinary experience
• Proven culinary and leadership skills
• Highly creative and innovative
• Long-term commitment to the industry
There are no academic prerequisites. College degree and/or past schooling in, or certification from, a culinary institution is not required for acceptance. This is, however, a fast-paced, interactive learning environment requiring participation among other professionals. Classes for this program are held three times over a 12-month period. Participants must commit to this timeframe:
• Module I: October 26-29, 2015; California CIA Campus
• Module II: April, 2016; Texas CIA Campus
• Module III: October, 2016; New York CIA Campus